Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flora Bond - Bridal Jewelry Collection

This is another jewelry inspiration for my brides out there that really don't know what they will wear to complete their bridal look. Of course as always, I am a fan of handmade jewelry and love the idea of having something unique and one of a kind, especially when it comes to your wedding day. Flora Bond collection is vintage looking, almost completely made out of fabric. If you wish to purchase any of these wonderful designs they are available on on Flora Bond's Etsy page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is the best site I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing this.
    valley jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm polish and I really like your blog! Please check my short post about polish wedding accesories http://irenkastyle.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-about-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Nice! Those are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete