Wednesday, August 5, 2009

List of Polish Wedding Songs

I've been trying to create a pretty good list of Polish songs for weddings but it is not easy. There are specific styles of music and different generations that simply enjoy dancing and listening to different things. I tried to include some timeless hits and some newer singles that came out recently. It should be a  pretty good mix of everything. Hopefully, some of you can pick out at least few songs out of these and include them somehow into your wedding. Have fun listening!

I will try to translate the titles for you as best as I can. 

Brathanki - Siebie Dam po Slubie. (I will give myself after the wedding)
Piot Rubik - Most dwojga serc. (Bridge of two hearts)
Feel - Jak Aniola Glos (Like an angel's voice) 
Budka Suflera - Takie Tango (Tango, like this)
Ich Troje - Zawsze z Toba Chcial bym byc (I would always want to be with you)
Wilki - Nie Stalo sie Nic (Nothing happened)
Maanam - Kocham Cie Kochanie Moje (I love you my sweetheart)
Farba - Chce tu Zostac (I want to stay here)
Czeslaw Niemen - Pod Papugami (Under the Parrots)
SAMI - Lato 2000 (Summer 2000)
Maryla Rodowicz - Wszyscy Chca Kochac (Everyone wants to love)
Feel - A gdy jest juz Ciemno (And when it's dark)
Skaldowie - Choc Pomaluj mi Swiat (Come over and paint my world)
Happy End - Jak sie masz Kochanie (How are you my love)
Bajm - Ta Sama chwila (The same moment)
Bajm - Kraina Milosci ("magical" Land of love)
Pectus - Jeden Moment (Just one moment)
PIN - Wino i Spiew (Wine and Singing)
PIN - Pojde pod wiatr jak najdalej (I will go as far as I can against the wind )
Kombi - Pokolenie (Generation)
2+1 - W strone Slonca (In the direction of the sun)
Renata Przemyk - Babe zeslal Bog (Woman was sent by God)
Skaldowie - Dopoki Jestes (Till you are here)
Czerwone Gitary - Historia Jednej Znajomosci (The history of one friendship)
Anna Jantar - Moj, tylko moj (Mine and only mine)


If you have more, feel free to add on more!