Monday, August 3, 2009

Luscious Thing

I decided that so far, I never really focused on jewelry. As far as I remember finding right jewelry was one of the most difficult parts of completing my fashion look as a bride. I couldn't find anything that would fit my gown, that would be unique and in a pretty decant price range. Simply, I had a really hard time finding anything original. So once a while, I will be posting some new ideas as far as bridal jewelry. Hopefully you will see something that will inspire you. Today, let me start by posting some beautiful vintage couture by Luctious Thing. Go see her Etsy portfolio to see jewelry in variety of colors and shapes. I am loving it. I think that look is extremely romantic. With a right kind of gown, you can totally pull off an amazing vintage look. Do we have any vintage inspired brides?