Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bridal Hair!

Once again I have been slacking on posting but at least this time I have good reason. I was out of town. I actually was in Myrtle Beach for mini vacation/work. Not to further excuse myself from being a slacking blogger, I figured it would be a good idea to post some hair styles for brides to be. I remember when I was getting married it was difficult for me to even find photos of hairdos that I liked. So every now and then, when I come across some interesting hair styles I will be making collections of them and post them. Here is a first round! Hopefully, I'll make it easier for some of you to make your decisions.


All the photos are by Polish photographers at Fotograf-Wesele.pl

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Why didn you stop posting? I just found your blog and I love it. I am getting married to my fiance in Poland next August. I am Irish and he is Polish. Please post again if you can.

    ReplyDelete