Thursday, October 22, 2009

Otis B - Botanical Collection

So all of the sudden wonderful summer became a fall. Maybe I was so busy within these past few months that I haven't really noticed the slow change, now I act surprised. The truth is that I have had more weddings this year than I had in past. Also, so far every weekend of this October I have had a wedding to do. I meant to post this wonderful Botanical Collection few weeks ago already, just in time for some of fall brides to still order these in case they are missing a unique piece of jewelry. Well, since I have been slacking on blogging here it now comes late. 
Equally beautiful as it was few months ago when I found this collection. Delicate, well priced and just plain charming. For those of you that have fall wedding next year, or even still this year this collection might be just what you have been looking for.